Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Makes 5 servings
Stew » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute pork in olive oil, onion and tomatoes
2. Add water and continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
3. Add radish and sitaw giving at least 2 minutes interval before each addition.
4. Add siling haba. Stir in MAGGI Sinigang. Bring to a boil then add kangkong.
5. Season with fish sauce to taste
Recipe Name : Fruity Pork Sinigang
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Stew
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Deià, Spain
The property where of the Xelini Restaurant has 130 years old. Stone walls, coffered wooden, a taken care decoration and a beautiful garden are the mark for one...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Hungary
Our Vintage Wines Our winery has kept and marketed the historical Mór vintage wine stock since 1976. The 300 year-old cellars provide the ideal conditions for ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC.
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC. is an exporter of seafood products from the Philippines. We are processors and wholesalers of Chilled, Frozen, Pasteurized and Value...
List your Food Product for FREE...