Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 45 minutes
Makes 5 servings
Stew » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute pork in olive oil, onion and tomatoes
2. Add water and continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
3. Add radish and sitaw giving at least 2 minutes interval before each addition.
4. Add siling haba. Stir in MAGGI Sinigang. Bring to a boil then add kangkong.
5. Season with fish sauce to taste
Recipe Name : Fruity Pork Sinigang
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Stew
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Bruxelles, Belgium
La cuisine est ouverte de 11h00 à 23h00, 7 jours sur 7. Une bonne brasserie qui plait pour sa table et son cadre !
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
There are Champagnes for special moments, special places, special dishes... Champagnes are many and various. And so it is with our Champagnes, whose nuances and...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
San Miguel Brewery, Inc.
When it comes to beer in the Philippines, San Miguel Beer is the top-of-mind choice. Each bottle of San Miguel Beer served on the table is a product of over a c...
List your Food Product for FREE...