Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Meat » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.
Recipe Name : Everlasting
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Shore House (Novikov Restaurant Group)
Restaurant in Moscow, Russia
The restaurant and yacht club Shore House is a place for those who love coastal scenery, the atmosphere of a European country house, Eastern cuisine, and water ...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Aguardente Velhíssima - 1966
Wines from Portugal
Strong yet elegant, luminous and showing deep topaz colour, this old brandy was made from the exceptional 1965 vintage. To taste it is to acknowledge the richn...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
FRESH START ORGANICS
Fresh start organic food products are certified organic by NICERT ( no chemicals, no preservatives, no pesticides), harvested fresh from our farm in Hacienda Ma...
List your Food Product for FREE...