Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Meat » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.
Recipe Name : Everlasting
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Luzern, Switzerland
Before you actually decide on your preferred pleasures for the palate, just look at the remarkable range of dining-and-wining venues at the PALACE LUZERN.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
Le bonheur des Terres Grillées.
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Sogelco International Inc
List your Food Product for FREE...