Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Meat » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.
Recipe Name : Everlasting
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Bolshoi (Novikov Restaurant Group)
Restaurant in Moscow, Russia
Bolshoi is a unique project for all of Europe, where it’s difficult to surprise people with a non-standard concept.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Huxel Rheinhessen Wein
Wines from Germany
Geschichte Der Alzeyer Züchter Georg Scheu kreuzte die Sorte bereits 1927 in Alzey (Gutedel x Courtiller Musqué). Benannt wurde die Rebe nach einem Winzer aus ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
DEL MONTE PHILIPPINES, INC.
Del Monte Philippines operates the world’s largest fully-integrated pineapple operation with its 23,000-hectare plantation in the Philippines, 700,000-ton proce...
List your Food Product for FREE...