Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Meat » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.
Recipe Name : Everlasting
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Ristorante Alla Rampa
Restaurant in Roma, Italy
ALLA RAMPA restaurant satisfies even the most fastidious tastes for more than 40 years. It is situated in the centre of the Old Town of Rome, between the touris...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
CAN MAJORAL ROT
Wines from Spain
Ein mittelstark scharlachroter Wein. Das Bouquet erinnert vor allem an reife Früchte wie Kirschen und Brombeeren. Ein Gefühl, das an Confitüre und Räucherspuren...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
The Italian Food Compagny Since 1877 Barilla ranked top amongst Italy's most reputable companies
List your Food Product for FREE...