Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Meat » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Saute Onions, garlic, ground pork, salt, pickles, sausage, bell peppers, carrots and raisins.
2. Allow to simmer.
3. Add cheese and tomato sauce until the cheese melts.
4. Allow to cool, then add the eggs. Combine well.
5. Prepare 6 “ Llanera by lining with Glad Aluminum Foil.
6. Decorate with carrots and some cheddar cheese at the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour the cooked ingredients and steam for 30 – 45 minutes.
Cool before serving.
Recipe Name : Everlasting
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in FL9497 Malbun, Liechtenstein
In the wonderful location of Malbun in the principality of Liechtenstein the falconry of Galina offers you a comfortable hotel with beautiful rooms and a dignif...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
SAUVIGNON BLANC RESERVE 2009
Wines from South Africa
SAUVIGNON BLANC RESERVE 2009 Very pale colour, nose is classical Schaapenberg, reminiscent of ’99 and ’01, with prominent fig, elder flower, passion fruit, gu...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
ROELS FOOD CORPORATION
With each bite of Roel's meat products, consumers are assured that only the best meat from local sources, Australia, and Canada is used and stringent sanitation...
List your Food Product for FREE...