Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in LYON, France
Thomas Ponson propose une cuisine authentique qui respecte les saisons et les produits avec une attention ...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
BON COURAGE ESTATE WINES
Wines from South Africa
These wines are at the heart of Bon Courage Estate, identified by their elegance, consistency and intense fruit flavours.
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Pampanga's Best is equipped with highly advanced machines and facilities that aid in the production of quality and safe food. Thorough evaluation for the sel...
List your Food Product for FREE...