Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Berlin - Wilmersdorf, Germany
fein essen in musealer Atmosphäre
List your Restaurant for FREE...
TRES OLMOS BARREL FERMENTED
Wines from Spain
TRES OLMOS BARREL FERMENTED -French oak barrels accommodate this single-varietal white wine (100% Verdejo), produced from the oldest vineyards of the estate, d...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
EAST WEST SEED PHILIPPINES
East West Seed Co. is an exporter of vegetable and fruit seeds in 53 countries worldwide. From Africa to Asia, Australia to America, East West Seed Co. continue...
List your Food Product for FREE...