Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Brasserie au Dauphin
Restaurant in STRASBOURG, France
Ici se trouvait au moyen-âge un très ancien hôtel colonial qui servait de siège à la prévôté du Grand Chapitre de la Cathédrale.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Australia
The greatest wines in the world always express not just a perfect balance and complexity of flavour, but also hold particular flavours unique to the land that p...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
All strengths of Nature. Cedar greenery based syrups help to save your health
List your Food Product for FREE...