Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Wuppertal, Germany
Was unser Küchenchef, und seine Mannschaft zelebrieren und den Gästen von der Servicebrigade aufgetragen wird, ist neu-internationale Küche auf höchstem Niveau
List your Restaurant for FREE...
SCHIOPPETTINO VILLA RUBINI
Wines from Italy
Schioppettino is a wine typical of the Cividale area and derived from Ribolla Nera (Black Ribolla), an indigenous variety planted on hilly land of the Friuli re...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Ideal Macaroni & Spaghetti Factory, Inc.
We are the pioneer and leader in pasta-manufacturing business, with the largest production facilities in the Philippines. Our distribution covers all market cha...
List your Food Product for FREE...