Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Le Mas du Langoustier
Restaurant in Ile de Porquerolles, France
Joël Guillet, belongs to the new generation of great chefs. 1 star in the Michelin Guide. A light cuisine, with Mediterranean and Provencal flavours.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
VALLEE D'AOSTE DOC DONNAS SUPERIEUR VIEILLES VIGNES
Wines from Italy
VALLEE D'AOSTE DOC DONNAS SUPERIEUR VIEILLES VIGNES E' un vino di classe derivante da uve selezionate di Nebbiolo vendemmiate in fase di avanzata maturazione.
List your Vineyard for FREE...
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC.
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC. is an exporter of seafood products from the Philippines. We are processors and wholesalers of Chilled, Frozen, Pasteurized and Value...
List your Food Product for FREE...