Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Berlin, Germany
The culinarian oasis between the rivers Rhine, Moselle and Saar flourishes because the Alsatians like to eat well
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Ch. La Chambre
Wines from France
Exposé à l’Est sur les monts de la Madeleine à la pointe septentrionale du massif central et dominant la plaine de la Loire, l’appellation de la Côte Roannaise ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Fresh chestnut :Special large kenel
List your Food Product for FREE...