Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Paris, France
Famous parisian designers to craft the most elegant Italian restaurant of the "triangle d'or".
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Millésime cuvée noire
Wines from France
Les champagnes Henri CHAUVET :
List your Vineyard for FREE...
SORSOGON FOODS ENTERPRISES
Our product, vinegar, comes from the sweet coconut nectar (sap) of our organically grown coconut trees in Sorsogon, Philippines... certified organic by USDA an...
List your Food Product for FREE...