Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Grand Hotel Baglioni
Restaurant in Florence, Italy
From the Panoramic "Terrazza Brunelleschi" Restaurant you can catch all of Florence
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Portugal
Aged Tawnies The Best that age can offer... Aged 10 and 20 Years If a fine Port is left to age for many years in oak casks it will gradually lose its orig...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Organic, Authentic, Japanese Shaded Green tea and Matcha
List your Food Product for FREE...