Makes 10 servings
Meat » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinade the beef in a mixture of soy sauce, calamansi juice and the pickle liquid. Let rest for a few hours.
2. Lay the marinated beef flat on a board or cookie sheet. Add strips of hotdog, pickles, egg, and pimientos.
3. Roll the beef, keeping the filling in the center.
4. Tie the roll with string to keep it together.
5. Pan-fry the morcon over high heat. When sufficiently browned, drain of fat.
6. Transfer the seared morcon to a pan, then fill with beef stock and leftover marinade. Simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
7. Drain, then fry to a nice crisp outside.
8. Slice into 1/2 to 1-inch thick slices. Serve.
Recipe Name : Morcon
Recipe Chef Name : Gemma Rubenicia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Meat
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant La Gaichel
Restaurant in EISCHEN, Luxembourg
Halte gastronomique de très longue date, la «Gaichel» combine harmonieusement la qualité de sa table, et le calme de la campagne.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Dornier Donatus Red
Wines from South Africa
Dornier offers three ranges of Wines Our DONATUS Rangecomprises our flagship red and white blends. They combine a distinctive local character with our individ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
DEUTSCHE EXTRAKT KAFFEE GMBH
Today coffee is the most traded commodity in the world after crude oil and is the most popular drink consumed throughout the world. Coffee enriches the culture ...
List your Food Product for FREE...