Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinate meat with soy sauce.
2. Fry onions until brown and crispy in medium heat with Golden Fiesta Cooking Oil. Drain and set aside.
3. Using the same oil from the fried onions, saute garlic and ginger. Add ground beef.
4. Add soaked sotanghon noodles, water, sauce from the marinated beef, Mang Tomas Oyster Sauce, sesame oil and pork cube.
5. Season to taste.
6. Toss in UFC Spaghetti Sauce and top with fried onions and leeks.
Recipe Name : Sotanghon Sikat
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Rhos Harbour Bistro
Restaurant in Rhos on Sea , United Kingdom
No other bistro on the North Wales Coast has a beach view like the Rhos Harbour Bistro. It is unique in its location with unbridled views across the Irish Sea.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Fincas Rewen Petit Verdot 2007
Wines from Argentina
Today, Fincas Rewen has a wine-making process of three varieties of wine: high quality range (Premium) that includes Petit Verdot, Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
All strengths of Nature. Cedar greenery based syrups help to save your health
List your Food Product for FREE...