Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinate meat with soy sauce.
2. Fry onions until brown and crispy in medium heat with Golden Fiesta Cooking Oil. Drain and set aside.
3. Using the same oil from the fried onions, saute garlic and ginger. Add ground beef.
4. Add soaked sotanghon noodles, water, sauce from the marinated beef, Mang Tomas Oyster Sauce, sesame oil and pork cube.
5. Season to taste.
6. Toss in UFC Spaghetti Sauce and top with fried onions and leeks.
Recipe Name : Sotanghon Sikat
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Châteauroux, France
Contigu au Best Western Hôtel Colbert, le restaurant "La Manufacture propose, dans une atmosphère lounge.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
There are Champagnes for special moments, special places, special dishes... Champagnes are many and various. And so it is with our Champagnes, whose nuances and...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
ANJO FARMS INCORPORATED
Anjo Farms Incorporated is the FIRST & ONLY EU certified Bangus processing plant in Luzon, Philippines; the FIRST & ONLY Kosher certified Bangus processing plan...
List your Food Product for FREE...