Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Marinate meat with soy sauce.
2. Fry onions until brown and crispy in medium heat with Golden Fiesta Cooking Oil. Drain and set aside.
3. Using the same oil from the fried onions, saute garlic and ginger. Add ground beef.
4. Add soaked sotanghon noodles, water, sauce from the marinated beef, Mang Tomas Oyster Sauce, sesame oil and pork cube.
5. Season to taste.
6. Toss in UFC Spaghetti Sauce and top with fried onions and leeks.
Recipe Name : Sotanghon Sikat
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
The Cliff House Hotel
Restaurant in Co Waterford, Ireland
Dining at the House Restaurant
Ireland's only One Star Michelin Hotel Restaurant - "You can't put it in a box", as Martijn Kajuiter puts it.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Vino Dulce de Licor
Wines from Spain
Vino Dulce de Licor "Can Rich" (Süßer Likörwein "Can Rich"), Malvasía. Die Weinstöcke wachsen am Spalier und werden nach den gesetzlichen Bestimmungen des Bale...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Garlic Cloves in Brine or salted garlic
List your Food Product for FREE...