Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 3 servings
Vegetables » Soups » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat oil. Saute garlic and onion until limp. Add pork and cook until it changes color. Stir in shrimp and cook until it turns pink.
2. Add grated corn and cook for another minute, stirring.
3. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
4. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
5. Turn off heat and add sili leaves. Serve hot.
Recipe Name : Suam na Mais (Pinoy Corn Soup)
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Soups
Recipe Type : Vegetables
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Dublin, Ireland
Specialising in seafood, Alex Restaurant, located within the Conrad Dublin luxury hotel, offers contemporary, seasonal menus with a selection of familiar and in...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from United States
2009 Viognier Our international award-winning 2009 Viognier shows the varietal, Viognier aromatics on the nose. Among others are, apricot, grapefruit, crème br...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Fruits of Life, Inc.
Lipa Buko Juice is made of pure coconut water, a natural isotonic beverage that is rich in potassium and magnesium, and contains a considerable amount of vitami...
List your Food Product for FREE...