Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 3 servings
Vegetables » Soups » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat oil. Saute garlic and onion until limp. Add pork and cook until it changes color. Stir in shrimp and cook until it turns pink.
2. Add grated corn and cook for another minute, stirring.
3. Pour in water and bring to a boil.
4. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
5. Turn off heat and add sili leaves. Serve hot.
Recipe Name : Suam na Mais (Pinoy Corn Soup)
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Soups
Recipe Type : Vegetables
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Innsbruck, Austria
Lassen Sie sich entführen in eine sinnesfrohe Welt und genießen Sie die exotische Atmosphäre im Restaurant SAHIB!
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Italy
The Castellero vineyard comprises 6 hectares facing south-west situated in the commune of Barolo. The Michet sub-variety of the NEBBIOLO grape ......
List your Vineyard for FREE...
EAST WEST SEED PHILIPPINES
East West Seed Co. is an exporter of vegetable and fruit seeds in 53 countries worldwide. From Africa to Asia, Australia to America, East West Seed Co. continue...
List your Food Product for FREE...