Excellent source of Iron- for healthy red blood cells
Makes 4 servings
Pasta » Snacks & Canapés » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. BOIL 4 cups water and 1/4 cup of sugar. Add DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain well. Cover and chill.
2. WHISK together remaining sugar and yolk for 2 minutes or until lemon color. Set aside.
3. BOIL milk in a saucepan. Add a scoop of milk to the egg yolk and then stir. Return mixture to saucepan.
4. COOK mixture over low heat while mixing until it thickens, about 5 minutes. Do not allow mixture to boil, or it will curdle. Allow to cool then chill.
5. ADD spread. Stir. Pour onto pasta and top with desired fruits. Serve cold.
Recipe Name : Pasta Crepe With Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce
Recipe Chef Name : Roxanne Alviar
Recipe Course : Snacks & Canapés
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in BORDEAUX, France
Après 10 ans de succès, le « rendez-vous des copains » comme l’ont surnommé nos clients fidèles, s’est offert une nouvelle jeunesse.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Constantia Red 2006
Wines from South Africa
This wine captures the essence of a cool climate and is an excellent example of a new world wine with well integrated fruit and wood. Cherry berry fruit and ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
DEUTSCHE EXTRAKT KAFFEE GMBH
Today coffee is the most traded commodity in the world after crude oil and is the most popular drink consumed throughout the world. Coffee enriches the culture ...
List your Food Product for FREE...