Rich in Vitamin B12 - prevents anemia
Makes 6 servings
Fish » Lunch » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. SEASON squid with calamansi juice and ¼ tsp iodized fine salt. Fry until just cooked. Set aside.
2. BOIL tahong in 2 cups water until shells are open, remove half shell and reserve stock.
3. DISSOLVE DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Kare-Kare Mix in ½ cup tahong broth. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add sitaw, ginger and banana heart. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. ADD shrimps, taba ng talangka and tahong. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. ADD pechay, squid and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix. Stir and simmer until cooked.
Recipe Name : Seafoods Kare Kare
Recipe Chef Name : Del Monte Philippines
Recipe Course : Lunch
Recipe Type : Fish
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Youghal / Cork, Ireland
It is seafood that Aherne's Restaurant is famous for. Recently voted one of "Irelands most Romantic Restaurants" by the Bridgestone Guide, Aherne's Restaurant i...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Carta Vieja Malbec
Wines from Chile
Atractivo y profundo color rojo intenso con suaves tintes violetas. Se distinguen sus aromas a ciruelas y cerezas mezcladas con delicadas notas tostadas de su c...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Fruits of Life, Inc.
Lipa Buko Juice is made of pure coconut water, a natural isotonic beverage that is rich in potassium and magnesium, and contains a considerable amount of vitami...
List your Food Product for FREE...