Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Antwerpen, Belgium
Restaurant de Peerdestal is reeds 40 jaar een vaste waarde in Antwerpen, romantisch en gezellig uit eten in een restaurant in Parijse sfeer.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2007
Wines from Australia
Fruit sourced almost entirely from our 37 year old Wyjup and 39 year old Bouverie vineyards, (78%) growing on ancient gravel loams in the Mt Barker area in the ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Fresh chestnut :Special large kenel
List your Food Product for FREE...