Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Düsseldorf, Germany
This restaurant has been named after the great Indian philosopher.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
SAUVIGNON BLANC RESERVE 2009
Wines from South Africa
SAUVIGNON BLANC RESERVE 2009 Very pale colour, nose is classical Schaapenberg, reminiscent of ’99 and ’01, with prominent fig, elder flower, passion fruit, gu...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Type: Apple Style: Fresh Product Type: Pome Fruit Variety: Fuji Cultivation Type: Common Color: Red Maturity: >90% Grade: A, B, C and mixed Place of Ori...
List your Food Product for FREE...