Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Hôtel de la Paix
Restaurant in Lausane, Switzerland
The Hôtel de la Paix offers 9 elegant conference rooms extending onto a beautiful terrace and flooded with natural daylight.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
Technique de vinification : La culture des nos vignes se fait sans engrais chimique, ni désherbant et nous traitons qu'avec des produits traditionnels tels que...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
All strengths of Nature. Cedar greenery based syrups help to save your health
List your Food Product for FREE...