Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Buckland, United Kingdom
Buckland Manor, the Best Leisure Hotel in the British Isles, near Broadway, dates back to the thirteenth century and is set in glorious grounds featuring immacu...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Organics Bio wines
Wines from Italy
VALCANZJRIA - CARICANTI - ROSSOJBLEO - CERASUOLO DI VITTORIA - NEROIBLEO - NEROBUFALEFFI - NEROMACCARJ - NEROSANLORE - NEROBARONJ - RESECA
List your Vineyard for FREE...
ANJO FARMS INCORPORATED
Anjo Farms Incorporated is the FIRST & ONLY EU certified Bangus processing plant in Luzon, Philippines; the FIRST & ONLY Kosher certified Bangus processing plan...
List your Food Product for FREE...