Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
Guests from near and far are treated to an exquisite culinary experience at the LÖWEN Hotel and Restaurant.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Germany
Zur Herstellung von Hefebrand wird die frische Weinhefe verwendet. Weinhefe entsteht beim Gärprozess des Weines. Am Ende des Gärvorgangs werden Wein und Weinhe...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
DEUTSCHE EXTRAKT KAFFEE GMBH
Today coffee is the most traded commodity in the world after crude oil and is the most popular drink consumed throughout the world. Coffee enriches the culture ...
List your Food Product for FREE...