Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Pasta » Party Food & Cocktails » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season each seafood separately with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper. In a hot pan with little oil, sauté the fish fillet, squid, and prawns separately. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, cook bacon until brown and crisp. Leave 2 tbsp of fat with the cooked bacon.
3. Add in butter. When melted, sauté garlic, celery, and mushrooms.
4. Stir in flour and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Do not brown.
5. Pour in cream mixture. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in the cooked seafood then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, nutmeg, salt, and white pepper.
7. When sauce is simmering, stir in the cooked pasta. Add the cheese and parsley and continue to mix until sauce coats pasta. Serve on a large platter.
Recipe Name : Seafood Penne Delight
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Party Food & Cocktails
Recipe Type : Pasta
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Bascharage, Luxembourg
Pasta, pizzas, viandes et poissons; toutes les saveurs de la cuisine italienne et française vous sont proposées ici.
Après un bon repas, vous apprécier...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Argentina
The wide range of Etchart Privado surprises for the personality of its wines due to grapes coming from old vineyards of limited production.
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Healthy Mushrooms, Inc.
Healthy Mushrooms, Inc. is a domestic corporation engaged in mushroom production and processing, located in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines. The company cul...
List your Food Product for FREE...