Fish » Breakfast » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season fish with Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Mang Tomas Oyster Sauce, and pepper.
2. Saut? garlic and onion. Add flaked fish, carrots and celery. Stir in Papa Banana Catsup and cook until dry.
3. Cool and shape into balls.
4. Roll fish balls alternately in egg, flour and bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry in Golden Fiesta Cooking Oil until golden brown.
Recipe Name : Papa Fish Puffs
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Breakfast
Recipe Type : Fish
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
De Pefferkär Restaurant
Restaurant in HUNCHERANGE, Luxembourg
Une jolie bâtisse rose de 1926, sur la nationale 13, au 49 route ds'esch à Huncherange, entre Esch/Alzette et Bettembourg, vous êtes au Pefferkär.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
There are Champagnes for special moments, special places, special dishes... Champagnes are many and various. And so it is with our Champagnes, whose nuances and...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC.
BLUEFIN SEAFOOD EXPORT INC. is an exporter of seafood products from the Philippines. We are processors and wholesalers of Chilled, Frozen, Pasteurized and Value...
List your Food Product for FREE...