SKILLBOOSTER - Chilling the breaded balls for 15minutes will give you a crispier end product
Fish » Breakfast » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Season fish with Datu Puti Soy Sauce, Mang Tomas Oyster Sauce, and pepper.
2. Saut? garlic and onion. Add flaked fish, carrots and celery. Stir in Papa Banana Catsup and cook until dry.
3. Cool and shape into balls.
4. Roll fish balls alternately in egg, flour and bread crumbs.
5. Deep fry in Golden Fiesta Cooking Oil until golden brown.
Recipe Name : Fish Puffs
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Breakfast
Recipe Type : Fish
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Le Mas du Langoustier
Restaurant in Ile de Porquerolles, France
Joël Guillet, belongs to the new generation of great chefs. 1 star in the Michelin Guide. A light cuisine, with Mediterranean and Provencal flavours.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from Australia
The greatest wines in the world always express not just a perfect balance and complexity of flavour, but also hold particular flavours unique to the land that p...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Ideal Macaroni & Spaghetti Factory, Inc.
We are the pioneer and leader in pasta-manufacturing business, with the largest production facilities in the Philippines. Our distribution covers all market cha...
List your Food Product for FREE...