A scrumptious sandwich stuffed with tender slices of meat, sautéed sweet onions, bell pepper slices, and mushrooms, oozing with creamy cheese sauce - satisfying to the last bite!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Baking & Breads » Snacks & Canapés » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a sauté pan. Stir-fry the marinated beef a few pieces at a time. When cooked remove from pan and set aside.
2. Repeat steps until all the beef slices have been stir-fried, adding cooking oil as needed.
For vegetable mixture:
1. In the same pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Stir-fry each vegetable one after the other, seasoning each with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble sandwich:
1. Heat sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter. Pan-grill all sides of sliced bread until crisp and brown.
2. Arrange cooked beef slices on top of bread then top with stir-fried vegetables.
3. Drizzle with cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Makes 6 – 8 sandwiches.
Recipe Name : Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Snacks & Canapés
Recipe Type : Baking & Breads
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Glasgow, United Kingdom
Welcome to Restaurant Rococo and to our fresh new look.
We have moved from 202 West George Street further into the heart of Glasgow's City Centre, to 48 Wes...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Champagne Malard Premier Cru
Wines from France
Une cuvée qui, par sa puissance et sa structure, sera appréciable à chaque instant de la journée ou en accompagnement de repas.
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Nestlé Philippines, Inc.
Nestlé Philippines, Inc. The leader in the food & beverage industry in the Philippines is proud of its role in bringing the best food and beverage throughou...
List your Food Product for FREE...