A scrumptious sandwich stuffed with tender slices of meat, sautéed sweet onions, bell pepper slices, and mushrooms, oozing with creamy cheese sauce - satisfying to the last bite!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Baking & Breads » Snacks & Canapés » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a sauté pan. Stir-fry the marinated beef a few pieces at a time. When cooked remove from pan and set aside.
2. Repeat steps until all the beef slices have been stir-fried, adding cooking oil as needed.
For vegetable mixture:
1. In the same pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Stir-fry each vegetable one after the other, seasoning each with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble sandwich:
1. Heat sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter. Pan-grill all sides of sliced bread until crisp and brown.
2. Arrange cooked beef slices on top of bread then top with stir-fried vegetables.
3. Drizzle with cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Makes 6 – 8 sandwiches.
Recipe Name : Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Snacks & Canapés
Recipe Type : Baking & Breads
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Cardiff, United Kingdom
Established of some 23 years and set in the heart of the Welsh capital city.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2007
Wines from Australia
Fruit sourced almost entirely from our 37 year old Wyjup and 39 year old Bouverie vineyards, (78%) growing on ancient gravel loams in the Mt Barker area in the ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Type: Apple Style: Fresh Product Type: Pome Fruit Variety: Fuji Cultivation Type: Common Color: Red Maturity: >90% Grade: A, B, C and mixed Place of Ori...
List your Food Product for FREE...