A scrumptious sandwich stuffed with tender slices of meat, sautéed sweet onions, bell pepper slices, and mushrooms, oozing with creamy cheese sauce - satisfying to the last bite!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Baking & Breads » Snacks & Canapés » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a sauté pan. Stir-fry the marinated beef a few pieces at a time. When cooked remove from pan and set aside.
2. Repeat steps until all the beef slices have been stir-fried, adding cooking oil as needed.
For vegetable mixture:
1. In the same pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Stir-fry each vegetable one after the other, seasoning each with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble sandwich:
1. Heat sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter. Pan-grill all sides of sliced bread until crisp and brown.
2. Arrange cooked beef slices on top of bread then top with stir-fried vegetables.
3. Drizzle with cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Makes 6 – 8 sandwiches.
Recipe Name : Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Snacks & Canapés
Recipe Type : Baking & Breads
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in FL9497 Malbun, Liechtenstein
In the wonderful location of Malbun in the principality of Liechtenstein the falconry of Galina offers you a comfortable hotel with beautiful rooms and a dignif...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
TERRE DI BRECCIA
Wines from Italy
La Cantina del Castello di Torre in Pietra con la sua azienda è parte dell'antica Tenuta di Torre in Pietra..
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Garlic Cloves in Brine or salted garlic
List your Food Product for FREE...