Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6 - 8 ,
Preparation time: 50min,
Desserts & Puddings » Desserts & Puddings » Greek recipes
Recipe Language : English
- Beat the olive oil with the sugar, the tsikoudia, the eggs, the milk and the baking powder. Slowly add the flour and knead well.
- Roll out a 1/2cm thick pastry sheet, cut it into squares of 10x10cm, twist them up in the shape of a cone, or tie them into knots. You can create all kinds of shapes and deep-fry them in hot olive oil. Then, place them on a paper towel.
- Prepare the syrup and immerse the avgokalamara in the boiling syrup.
- Allow each one to soak for a while and then place them on a platter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, cinnamon, coarsely ground walnuts and some sugar.
Recipe Name : Avgokalàmara cretan recipe
Recipe Chef Name : Stavros G.
Recipe Course : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Type : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Cuisine : Greek recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Belfast, Ireland
No 27 Talbot Street first opened its doors to great acclaim in December 2007. Business partners Adrian Lowry and Head Chef Alan Higginson share a passion for gr...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Wines from France
L’appellation Moulis est située au cœur du Médoc, sur ces terres de la rive gauche de l’estuaire de la Gironde dans lesquelles se récoltent les plus célèbres vi...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
San Miguel Brewery, Inc.
When it comes to beer in the Philippines, San Miguel Beer is the top-of-mind choice. Each bottle of San Miguel Beer served on the table is a product of over a c...
List your Food Product for FREE...