Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6 - 8 ,
Preparation time: 50min,
Desserts & Puddings ╗ Desserts & Puddings ╗ Greek recipes
Recipe Language : English
- Beat the olive oil with the sugar, the tsikoudia, the eggs, the milk and the baking powder. Slowly add the flour and knead well.
- Roll out a 1/2cm thick pastry sheet, cut it into squares of 10x10cm, twist them up in the shape of a cone, or tie them into knots. You can create all kinds of shapes and deep-fry them in hot olive oil. Then, place them on a paper towel.
- Prepare the syrup and immerse the avgokalamara in the boiling syrup.
- Allow each one to soak for a while and then place them on a platter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, cinnamon, coarsely ground walnuts and some sugar.
Recipe Name : AvgokalÓmara cretan recipe
Recipe Chef Name : Stavros G.
Recipe Course : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Type : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Cuisine : Greek recipes
Recipe Diet :
Casa di David Ristorante
Restaurant in Utrecht, Netherlands
Casa di David Ristorante:
Restaurant Casa di David in Utrecht biedt u het gemak van online reserveren.
Indien u wenst kunt u via onderstaand formulier ...
List your Restaurant for FREE...
SCHIOPPETTINO VILLA RUBINI
Wines from Italy
Schioppettino is a wine typical of the Cividale area and derived from Ribolla Nera (Black Ribolla), an indigenous variety planted on hilly land of the Friuli re...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Sogelco International Inc
List your Food Product for FREE...