Category: Mediterranean Diet, Cretan Recipe.
Serves: 6 - 8 ,
Preparation time: 50min,
Desserts & Puddings ╗ Desserts & Puddings ╗ Greek recipes
Recipe Language : English
- Beat the olive oil with the sugar, the tsikoudia, the eggs, the milk and the baking powder. Slowly add the flour and knead well.
- Roll out a 1/2cm thick pastry sheet, cut it into squares of 10x10cm, twist them up in the shape of a cone, or tie them into knots. You can create all kinds of shapes and deep-fry them in hot olive oil. Then, place them on a paper towel.
- Prepare the syrup and immerse the avgokalamara in the boiling syrup.
- Allow each one to soak for a while and then place them on a platter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, cinnamon, coarsely ground walnuts and some sugar.
Recipe Name : AvgokalÓmara cretan recipe
Recipe Chef Name : Stavros G.
Recipe Course : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Type : Desserts & Puddings
Recipe Cuisine : Greek recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
Guests from near and far are treated to an exquisite culinary experience at the LÍWEN Hotel and Restaurant.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
DOMAINE DE FREGATE - ROUGE
Wines from France
La production du Domaine de FrÚgate en vins rouges reprÚsente environ 60 000 bouteilles, soit prÚs de 40% de sa production globale. Issu essentiellement du cÚ...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Garlic Cloves in Brine or salted garlic
List your Food Product for FREE...