Italy » Restaurant in Roma » Restaurant
Restaurant Language : English
ALLA RAMPA restaurant satisfies even the most fastidious tastes for more than 40 years. It is situated in the centre of the Old Town of Rome, between the tourist attraction Spanish Steps and Mignanelli Square.
The restaurant will offer you selected dishes from the old Roman cuisine and exotic dishes from the Mediterranean region. We are world-famous for our buffet of appetizers.
The restaurant is divided into three sections: two internal (indoors) and one external (outdoors). Each of the indoor sections has unique architecture and offers unforgettable experiences.
The tables in the open air will let you feel cool even on hot summer days.
If you visit Rome you have to visit us by all means.
The Old Rome hall
wouldn’t find the unique interior of this hall in any other restaurant.
It is unique for its walls that represent in detail the houses of the Old Rome. You are in an indoor hall but you feel like being in the middle of an old Roman quarter street.
The details of this particular interior are windows with shutters, balconies, even a washing line with washed clothes. The two casks of home-made wine and the flowers create an unforgettable atmosphere for your lunch or dinner.
The CHEF suggests
* Pasta shells with calamari, musselsand mazzancolle
* Suflè of vegetables and cooked ham
* Fettuccine (home made) with artichokes
* Chickenbreast with smoked cheese, peas and ham
* Veal loin
* Slice of fresh salmon: grilled
* Lamb`s brains with courgettes and artichokes
* Tomato salad
* Roman sheep`s milk cheese
* Lemonsorbet with Tequila or Wodka
* Chocolate or coffe ice cream
* Mixed summerfruits or strawberries with ice-cream.
Restaurant Name : Ristorante Alla Rampa
Restaurant Owner Name :
Restaurant Trading Since :
Restaurant Situated :
Restaurant Nearest City :
Restaurant Type :
Restaurant Speciality :
Restaurant Chef Name :
Restaurant Sommelier Name :
Ristorante Alla Rampa
Piazza Mgnanelli, 18
Tel : +39 066782621
» Read Reviews (0)
Echelon Petit Verdot 2007
Wines from Australia
Petit Verdot 2007
Riverland & Langhorne Creek
The Echelon range showcases our limited release varietal wines, considered the pinnacle of each vintage.
1) Pure white garlic (snow white garlic)
2) Normal white garlic (red garlic, purple garlic)
Recipe Of The Day