Preparation Time: 00:15
Cooking Time: 00:20
Fish » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Bring broth to boil; add ginger, tanglad leaves, and chilies.
2. Simmer about 15 minutes then discard ginger and tanglad.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until shrimps change color.
4. Stir in MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix and bring to boil. Remove from fire.
5. Season to taste and top with wansoy leaves.
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup is a Thai and Vietnamese version of Filipino sinigang, enhanced with the unique Oriental flavors of lemon grass and ginger.
Recipe Name : Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Fish
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Hôtel Restaurant de la Frontiere
Restaurant in Frisange, Luxembourg
A charming decor and a country-style atmosphere combined with the delights of traditional cooking.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
BB Balatonboglári Merlot rosé
Wines from Hungary
The consumption of rosé wines has been increasing throughout the world, therefore, BB has created the sweet Merlot Rosé from the most preferred variety of the w...
List your Vineyard for FREE...
Fresh chestnut :Special large kenel
List your Food Product for FREE...