Preparation Time: 00:15
Cooking Time: 00:20
Fish » Main Courses » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Bring broth to boil; add ginger, tanglad leaves, and chilies.
2. Simmer about 15 minutes then discard ginger and tanglad.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until shrimps change color.
4. Stir in MAGGI Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix and bring to boil. Remove from fire.
5. Season to taste and top with wansoy leaves.
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup is a Thai and Vietnamese version of Filipino sinigang, enhanced with the unique Oriental flavors of lemon grass and ginger.
Recipe Name : Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Recipe Chef Name : Nestle Philippines
Recipe Course : Main Courses
Recipe Type : Fish
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Restaurant in Luzern, Switzerland
Before you actually decide on your preferred pleasures for the palate, just look at the remarkable range of dining-and-wining venues at the PALACE LUZERN.
List your Restaurant for FREE...
Comoutos Red dry Wine
Wines from Greece
The 8 varieties of grapes are selectively native wine-grapes presenting entirely Greek characteristics and tastes, which, we have been trying to preserve intact...
List your Vineyard for FREE...