A scrumptious sandwich stuffed with tender slices of meat, sautéed sweet onions, bell pepper slices, and mushrooms, oozing with creamy cheese sauce - satisfying to the last bite!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Baking & Breads » Snacks & Canapés » Filipino recipes
Recipe Language : English
1. Heat a tbsp of cooking oil in a sauté pan. Stir-fry the marinated beef a few pieces at a time. When cooked remove from pan and set aside.
2. Repeat steps until all the beef slices have been stir-fried, adding cooking oil as needed.
For vegetable mixture:
1. In the same pan, heat a tbsp of oil. Stir-fry each vegetable one after the other, seasoning each with salt and pepper. Set aside.
To assemble sandwich:
1. Heat sauté pan with a little olive oil or butter. Pan-grill all sides of sliced bread until crisp and brown.
2. Arrange cooked beef slices on top of bread then top with stir-fried vegetables.
3. Drizzle with cheese sauce. Serve immediately. Makes 6 – 8 sandwiches.
Recipe Name : Philly Cheesesteak
Recipe Chef Name : Nutri Asia
Recipe Course : Snacks & Canapés
Recipe Type : Baking & Breads
Recipe Cuisine : Filipino recipes
Recipe Diet :
Millésime cuvée noire
Wines from France
Les champagnes Henri CHAUVET :
List your Vineyard for FREE...
DEUTSCHE EXTRAKT KAFFEE GMBH
Today coffee is the most traded commodity in the world after crude oil and is the most popular drink consumed throughout the world. Coffee enriches the culture ...
List your Food Product for FREE...